October 6, 2014- Beth Keswani, former Senior Competitive Pricing Analyst at Deloitte, has joined Richter & Company as an Executive Price to Win Consultant. As an Executive Consultant, Keswani will provide senior-level competitive analysis and Price to Win support for clients. “Beth has considerable insight into the world of pricing,” said Randy Richter, President and Founder of Richter & Company. “Her strong engineering background and experience with building Basis of Estimates make her a wonderful addition to the Richter & Company team.” Keswani holds a Master’s degree in Engineering Management from Duke University, and has worked 5+ years within the defense and civil market. About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry-leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $60B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information.
- Evaluating Your Competitors’ Capabilities: Where to Start?
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model