We offer comprehensive capture and proposal support services across the business development lifecycle to help you win.
Government evaluators in today’s competitive environment expect to receive proposals that are compliant, capable, concise and compelling. Achieving this objective requires significant planning early in the opportunity lifecycle, as well as careful execution once writing begins.
Richter & Company’s core services provide the actionable intelligence you need for effective strategy development and planning. Our related Capture and Proposal Support Services help turn this intelligence into a winning proposal. These additional services include:
- Preparation of Freedom of Information Act requests
- Participation in Color Team reviews
- Facilitation of strategy sessions
- Development of cost and price strategies
- Analysis of potential gaps in your solution
- Identification and assessment of potential teaming partners
- Providing Capture Management support
- Writing proposal documents
- Coordinating or performing post-submittal Process Improvement reviews
Where the potential for conflicts of interest exist, we use trusted partners — individual subject matter experts and industry-leading consulting firms — to support client requests for non-core services. For example, we partner with Shipley Associates for proposal support.
To see how we can help you win a specific opportunity, please contact us. We’ll provide you a prompt quote for our very affordable – and very effective – services.