Open-source information gathered through primary research forms the basis of all successful competitive assessments. Elicitation – the process of gathering information through focused conversation – is an especially valuable form of primary intelligence gathering. Investigative Techniques for Competitive Analysis is a one-day class that covers effective techniques to discretely – and ethically – gather information from human sources. Topics include:
- Definitions and “terms of art”;
- Legal and ethical boundaries – the lines you should never cross;
- Developing a collection plan and the role of Key Intelligence Topics and Questions;
- Elicitation process and techniques, including in-person and virtual interactions;
- Assessing the reliability of offered information.
This class is also offered as a private Onsite Training session tailored to the specific needs of your organization. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 301-845-7300.