Brandon Conroy, former Competitive Intelligence Analyst at Northrop Grumman, has joined Richter & Company as Executive Competitive Analyst. As an Executive Analyst, Conroy will provide senior-level competitive analysis and business development support for clients. Conroy will also be involved in training development. “We’re excited to have Brandon join our team,” said Randy Richter, President and Founder of Richter & Company. “His strong analytical and CI skills, paired with experience within the defense market make him a wonderful addition to our company.” Conroy holds a Bachelor’s degree from University of Maryland and has worked nearly 15 years within the defense and federal market. He has completed a variety of professional training programs, and currently serves as Chairman of the Greater DC Chapter of Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP). About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry-leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $30B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model
- How to Assess Your Competitors Without an RFP