December 22, 2014- Al Fier, former Sector Director for Position-to-Win at Northrop Grumman Information Systems, has joined Richter & Company as an Executive Consultant. Fier will provide business development support and lead and develop training seminars. “We’re very excited to have Al join our team,” said Randy Richter, President and Founder of Richter & Company. “Al is one of the names in the Price to Win industry, and we’re excited that he’s joined forces with us.” Fier holds a BS in Aerospace Engineering from the New York Institute of Technology, and has completed a wide variety of management training. Fier has worked nearly 40 years within the defense and civil market. About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $30B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information.
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model
- How to Assess Your Competitors Without an RFP