On September 19th, 2018, Richter & Company will be hosting a webinar focusing on proper ways to gather competitive intelligence at trade shows/conferences. Led by our very own Brandon Conroy (pictured) and Chris Richter, we will be discussing how to identify information about your competitors that will help increase your probability of win on a given opportunity. If you are looking for ways to strengthen your strategy and approach, this webinar is for you. We will be discussing the art of conversing with others to obtain information – without alarming them that you are a competitor. Ethical and legal boundaries will also be addressed, as well as what to ask, who to ask, and how to ask! So, how do you put a plan and a team together to accomplish all of this? Join us on September 19th at 1pm to find out! If you would like more information, please feel free to give us a call at 301-845-7300!
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model
- How to Assess Your Competitors Without an RFP
- Understanding the Requirements: How to Earn a Winning Edge
- Price To Win: Know When to Hold ‘em and When to Fold ‘em