Mallory Metheny has joined Richter & Company as a research analyst. Metheny, a recent graduate of Hollins University, will be responsible for supporting research efforts, as well as serving in an administrative role. “We’re pleased to have Mallory joining our team,” said Randy Richter, President of Richter & Company. “Her analytical skills and background in research efforts make her a valuable asset to our team.” About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry-leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $30B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information.
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model
- How to Assess Your Competitors Without an RFP