Kedrick Parker, former Business Development Strategy professional at ASRC, has joined Richter & Company as an Executive Consultant. As an Executive Consultant, Parker will provide senior-level competitive analysis and Price to Win support for clients. Parker will also take the lead on all training courses and materials. “Kedrick has considerable insight into the world of capture management,” said Randy Richter, President of Richter & Company. “His strategic thinking and strong analytical skills make him a perfect fit for Richter & Company. We’re excited to have him join our team.” Parker is a seasoned business development and strategy professional with 15+ years of experience in defense and civilian agencies, military logistics, telecom and other commercial markets. About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry-leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $30B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information.
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model
- How to Assess Your Competitors Without an RFP