In an effort to offer increased value, Richter & Company has developed several offerings to cater to the business development needs of our small business clients. “In order to meet the needs of small businesses in the federal contracting world, we will now offer several ‘a la carte’ services,” said Randy Richter, president of Richter & Company. “Wrap rate analysis and labor rate analysis are just two of our new offerings that will allow small businesses to win more business.” For more information about how we can help your small business win, contact us.
- Evaluating Your Competitors’ Capabilities: Where to Start?
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model