In order to write a wining proposal, you must present a convincing argument. Richter & Company always encourages writing a concise, compliant and compelling proposal as part of our recommendations to improve probability of Win. You must tell the story of your superior technical ability and aggressive costing to win in the hyper-competitive federal market. Continue reading A Winning Proposal: Write with Confidence!
- Cost-Cutting Strategies for Government Contractors
- Should You Compete in a Price War with an Incumbent?
- Recency and Relevancy: Gaining a Window Into a Competitor’s Past Performance
- Understanding the Federal Source Selection Process
- Richter & Company Announces New Additions to Competitive Intelligence & Price-to-Win Team