Retail companies that are struggling often cut advertising dollars when budgets are tight. In the Federal contracting world, Bid and Proposal dollars are often the first to face the chopping block. In both cases, the very thing drumming up new business is cut for lack of immediate return. But what if retail stores knew their advertising efforts would equate to new sales? What if your business development team knew their B&P dollars could yield a contract win, and a significant return on investment? Richter & Company’s core services are designed to help you win. Our Competitive Analysis and Price to Win services offer your team the information you need to best position yourselves to win an opportunity. Our seasoned consultants use reliable processes and proven techniques to offer your company “news you can use” to win more Federal contracting dollars. Make your B&P money work for you. Instead of spending money on any opportunity that crosses your radar, invest in the ones you can and should win. Contact Richter & Company for more information about our winning services.
- Evaluating Your Competitors’ Capabilities: Where to Start?
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model