Richter & Company has a new independent course offering: Investigative Techniques for Competitive Analysis. The one-day course will be piloted July 15th. Investigative Techniques for Competitive Analysis focuses on providing insight on how to effectively and efficiently collect unpublished competitor and customer information, giving you the competitive advantage in any pursuit. The class is designed to help attendees further develop their skills in collecting valuable competitive intelligence using methods which are both effective and ethical. Richter & Company’s courses are offered as one-day, public environment workshops involving instruction and hands-on group exercises. The classes are also offered as Private Onsite Training sessions tailored to the specific needs of your organization. For more information about attending a course, visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com/services/training. About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry-leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $30B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information.
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model
- How to Assess Your Competitors Without an RFP