APMP has selected Randy Richter, president and founder of Richter & Company to speak at its National Bid & Proposal Conference in Chicago on Tuesday, May 27th. The conference is the world’s largest event for proposal, bid, tender, capture, business development and graphics professionals. Richter will be delivering a presentation entitled, “Proposal Alchemy: Using Competitive Intelligence to Create Winning Solutions.” “The goal of competitive intelligence is to create actionable intelligence,” said Richter. “Next week’s presentation will provide insight to using a SWOT tool to shape winning strategies.” The 2014 APMP National Bid & Proposal Conference will be held May 26-29th at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers in Chicago, Illinois. For a copy of the presentation, contact us. About APMP The Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) was created to allow members to connect and collaborate as part of the foremost online networking community in the capture and proposal development industry. Please visit www.apmp.org for more information About Richter & Company Richter & Company is an industry-leading competitive intelligence consulting firm whose services have helped clients win more than $30B in new revenue since 2006. Please visit www.richterandco.wpengine.com for more information.
- Evaluating Your Competitors’ Capabilities: Where to Start?
- Profit & Fee Are Good Things, But They’re Not the Only Things
- Total Evaluated Price (TEP) v. Performance: What’s the Difference?
- Winning in the Federal Marketplace: Does the Incumbent Still Have the Advantage?
- Assessing the Competition with a Non-Cost Evaluation Model